Saturday, March 17, 2012

I'm not a thief!!!

How could that be logical? That is what I'm thinking in my mind when people don't believe me. What happened really got a bang towards head and I was like an empty bottle, lost my balance and crushed onto the floor. Falling into pieces, bits by bits...

The money in the registration form clapping together in the file were gone?!? How did that happened? I didn't even noticed, until Tracy wanted to claim the money. Three registration papers without upfront payment, I am the one who receive the money, sign my signature on it, and that make me a suspect? Even worst, I thought those people who I claimed to be "friends" who were supposed to stay at my side and back up me, turned their back on me?!? Just because I opened the shop at 9.45am, closed the door at 10pm, alone in the shop for morning shift, sit at the counter doing payment and admin work, which made me a perfect crime suspect?

Yes, I'm not very advanced in my work, but that doesn't make me forget about my status, all my hardwork just varnished into thin air, all the friendship just suddenly sink into the bottom of ocean where nothing but darkness waiting below? I always gave myself a high rank in trust worthy among working mates, but what I heard today was an atomic bomb right onto my face! Not even one people said they trusted me but Xiang Nee. NOBODY! Well, this is what I get when I gave up my off day just to come and opened the shop at morning, get scolded by my mom and sisters for not taking my result just because shop no people guard, this is what I get?!?

Felt unappreciated, but not trusted by people is worst than everything, after all these hardwork, after all these days spending time together, after all these sacrificing, what I get is just some crap and hurting words? Damn it, I am quitting this job if I am the one who had to pay the lost money, I'm innocent!!! Gratefully thank to Sheryn for the consolation as well as Xiang Nee who is the first and only one who said in out loud that I'm innocent.


No comments:

Post a Comment