Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I'm sooooo angry!

For all these days I've tried my best to avoid any unwanted argue with him, but he just couldn't let me through! Okay, if he wants to go against Ms Chua, fine, you can have your way, but not by picking my fault as well when I'm doing job for her! It's not just about Ms Chua, but the attitude he used to treat me. Yes, I admit I help Ms Chua did some paperwork, but all those papers and tables are meant for MontiJaya as well, not for P1 company! I've put all my effort into this company but in the end, instead of appreciating my work, he insulted me in a way which I never expect he will do!

I'm human being, I know when to call stop, I'm not a soft toy where people can play me the way they wanted! Yes, I said I would help her with all the work which aren't mine at all, but those piles of nonsense paper he called are all vital procedures where our company needed to become more systematic. I'm better than him, doing nothing at the office but wanted a high salary, in the end, he chosen the money and decided to walk away from the company just because of his salary get reduced in way where he didn't expected!

I don't want to argue with him, neither do I want to talk with him, he is so mean towards me, I never harm him  in any way but he just insult me with those words?!? Damn it.

1 comment:

  1. Nah~ show him this>>> o0o
    Hahaha~ Just kidding.
    Anyway, I wish you all the best in everything. Remember, my phone's always on 24/7
    Miss you, babe!!!

    ReplyDelete